Sunday, July 11, 2010

C.I.M.A Punk

A.O.L. [Addiction onLine]



Do you want to see an old man`s hell?

go to http://www.anysiteyouwant.nl/.

Hear this till the download of the site has been completed.

It seems our brains are controlled,alternated and deleted.

When we hit the big switch,many minds go alt -f4.

We have a mental ctr-l`, we memorise anymore.

The only windows we see through

are red ,green,yellow and blue.

The world wide web has caught so many flies.

Providers provide a prison of copy- pasted lies.

Some people like me have a second or third life.

In Holland,we're all bees in these digital Hyves

I always chat with this guy on AOL

Who sits next to me and says Hey Joel''.

Emotions are shown through dots and lines.

The analog tears I cry ,are real and mine.

I pass the pirate Bay where peer 2 peer pirates plunder

and and for once, I don t mind people stealing my thunder.

I am drowning in the torrents of the seven mpseas

and see a the curse of captain Leenders'' re-release.

I unload my life down my modem to this digital place.

I always check how many people have visited myspace.

A facebook with so little content

with millions of Farmville residents.

why do we need help a stranger on his land

and don`t give our neighbor a hand?

We put our lives on twitter for the sake of others.

It`s like we always wanted to have a Big Brother.

Twittering sermons',all atheists and thinkers laugh and scoff

`cause they won't wonder where you are when god logs off.

Author notes

L . 12'. Hyves is a Dutch social network site like Myspace and facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment